A cookie is a small file sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies allow websites to store information about your visit such as your preferred language and other configurations. Thanks to that information, the websites can make your next visit easier and, therefore, make the website more useful for you.
Their principal functions are:
to effect user control: when a user enters his or her user name and password, a cookie is stored so that it is not necessary to introduce them for each page of the server. However, a cookie does not identify only a person but rather a combination of computer-browser-user.
To obtain information about the user’s browsing habits.
Essential cookies: Cookies vital for the correct functioning of the website.
This website contains cookies essential for our website since they allow the user to navigate through it and to use its functions. Without these essential cookies we could not provide certain services or functionalities and thus our website would not function as well as we would like it to. They are pll_language-type cookies, necessary to maintain the preferences of the language of the Web.
Non-essential and third party cookies: You can choose whether to block them.
Your use of our websites may result in the storage of certain cookies which are not under the control of this website. This can occur when the website you visit uses an analysis, management or third-party marketing automation tool, or even including contents supplied by the third-party website, for example, YouTube or Facebook. This entails that you may receive third-party service cookies. This website does not control the storage of or the access to the said cookies. You should consult the privacy and cookies policies of those services in order to know the way in which the third parties use the cookies. The non-essential cookies of this website are:
To block or clear the cookies mentioned on the main web browsers, click the block button in the dropdown menu.
How to disable cookies
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Towards the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings…
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings button…
5. How to enable or disable cookies:
To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
To disable cookies, select Block sites from setting any data.
The settings for third-party cookies are available on the Privacy panel.
1. Click on the Menu and choose Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Set the option Accept third-party cookies to Never.
Note: If after choosing this setting you notice that you cannot properly view some of your favourite websites, a quick solution is to change it to From Visited, which allows third-party cookies from the website you have visited.
5. Close the Options window.
1. To open Internet Explorer, click on the Start button and then on Internet Explorer.
2. Click on Tools and then Options.
3. Click on the Privacy tab and then, under settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or all the way up to accept all cookies. Then click OK.
Blocking all cookies can prevent some websites from displaying correctly.