INGREDIENTS for 4 servings: 8 medium potatoes (as similarly sized as possible), 200g of Manzer Sheep’s Milk Cheese, 3 egg yolks, one garlic clove, 1 shallot, 1 dessert spoon of rosemary, salt and pepper.
Preparation: 5 minutes + 25 cooking time
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Peel and chop the garlic and shallot.
2. Wash the potatoes and boil them with their skin on in plenty of water for 20 minutes or until cooked; drain them, cut them lengthways and remove some of the flesh with a teaspoon.
3. After removing the rind, mix the cheese with the egg yolks, garlic, shallot and rosemary.
4. Fill the potato halves with the mixture, put them in an ovenproof dish and bake for 5 minutes.
5. Serve the potatoes au gratin garnished with a sprig of rosemary.